The Association owns and operates the community’s recreational facilities.
The facilities include the Clubhouse and the Revillon Room.
A clubhouse located at 7002 Laughlin. The clubhouse has an office and two event rooms.
The Revillion Room
The Revillon Room is a 125-person capacity event room equipped with a full service kitchen which includes a dish sink, refrigerator, range, microwave, cabinets and counter-top. It has a french door entry to the Community’s main pool. It was remodeled in 1999 and is available for a rental fee, to host special occasions. It is equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, cabinets and counter-top and is designed for smaller groups of 20-30.
Two private parks are available for families.
Briargate Park One is located in the 7000 Block of Briargate Drive on the southwest end of the subdivision (Section 10). This park has:
- Standard sized baseball field
- Full service swimming pool
- It is shaded with oak trees and park benches
- It is the new home to 2013 plus square feet of recreational equipment. The GameTime playgroup recently purchased by the Board is more than a $40k investment to ensure continued amenities for families in Briargate. The playgroup is designed for ages 5-12 with multi-sectioned play centers, including decks, slides, activity panels, crawl tubes, and mega rock for climbing.
- It has been equipped with new outdoor grills and picnic tables, and trash receptacles
Briargate Park Two is located on the multi-acre complex at 7002 Laughlin, immediately adjacent to the Briargate Clubhouse. The recreational facilities at this complex include:
- An oversized outdoor swimming pool;
- Tennis courts
- Playground equipment has been recently refurbished in this park.
- There are plans for further renovation to include the purchase of a playgroup, the addition of a volleyball pit, planting of trees, and lighting.